This site, hosted on the blueportal.co domain, is operated by VirtualRIK.com who hosts a number of software solutions developed for our clients. As such, access is only provided to authorised users of the platform.
When using this site, you shall not:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providersí) infrastructure;
- interfere with the proper working of the services we provide or any activities conducted on the services;
- attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the services;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the site;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the services;
- Introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the services, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the services; or
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, each client who uses this portal is required to register a data controller for data they own and control. As such, this is not handled by BluePortal or VirtualRIK.com. If you have an enquiry relating to the act, you should contect the client directly.
Up until the point of logging on, we do not collect any anonymous data in the form of Cookies. Once a user successfully logs on, we store a session key within a cookie kept on your machine which is only valid during your visit to the site. This has no personally identifying data within it.
If you have any questions in relation to these terms, then please contact VirtualRIK via email at firstname.lastname@example.org